Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dessert Intervention

I went to the doctor yesterday (turns out I have a sinus infection) and for some reason, even though I was only there for the antibiotics, the nurse put me on the scale.




EGADS. It wasn't (and isn't) pretty. I had realized I had been gaining weight, but the number on the scale was still a slap in the face. Something better get done.



So, I have decided to give myself a dessert intervention. I eat healthy and exercise quite regularly, but I also ALWAYS eat dessert. Practically even for breakfast. Part of this is an occupational hazard, part of this is simply a life style choice. But no more! Starting today I will limit my desserts to Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.



I did well last night. Scott had ice cream after dinner and I resisted... can I keep it up?


No comments:

Post a Comment